Ballerine

Friday, April 13, 2007

No time...

Mummy and daddy have not been updating my blog for a long time already. They said they are sooooo busy now. Mummy has gone back to study and sis has grown, so they need all the time. But mummy said that she could still help me to update my blog...heh...heh......by posting my photos....Yeah!

So here they are...

My graduation in Nov 2006 - A special one. Look at the way the teachers donned me in flowers...






My first day of primary school - Can you guess what school I am in?




some more...two princesses in the making!




I love my sis a lot, a lot, a lot! You know what? I always ask mummy to allow me to sleep beside her but mum says "No" because I always kick others in my sleep....haiz....

My ballet teacher and I. I love ballet and contemporary dance. My CCA teacher says that there will be a performance soon. Yes! I am in the Contemporary Dance Club and mummy has signed me up for the summer school organized by CSTD. It seems that I can expect more dance...Woah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home