Ballerine

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Ten Cent Coin in...my stomache!!!


Can you spot it? Yes! It is in my tummy!
Today I went to school and there was an excursion organised. We were supposed to learn how to buy stuff and count our coins. My mum gave me ten 10-cent coins for my trip. I was ecstatic!

I went to the market, bought all the stuff I wanted and realized that I have $0.30 left. A while after we went back to school, we were counting our coins and ...well....I did not know what happened...but ...I put a 10-cent coin into my mouth and played with it. Then....suddenly, it went into the mouth of my throat and I could not will it not to slide down my oesophagus.

No one saw it and I quickly went back to my class. In the afternoon, I had a stomache and I told teacher (about the ache only). Teacher asked me to rest for a while and the pain was gone...hee....hee....

Later that night, Mum brought my sis to the clinic and I felt the ache again. So, I had to tell them the truth. Well, since the doctor was there checking on my sis, might as well let her check on me too, right? Shock was written all over my parents' face and Mum kept telling me not to joke about it while Dad gave Mum the she-is-faking-it look. I was serious and many "Really!" finally convinced them. I was asked to go for an X-ray the next morning.

I went home amidst all the "Why?" , "Do you dare to do it again?" and "I won't help you the next time!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home