Ballerine

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day 2005

"We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!"


Today is Christmas day. This is the fifth Christmas that I am celebrating. Unlike the last four, this year we had some friends visiting us and they brought gifts for me too...hee...hee...

I have this gift which I like it very much. It's a low sturdy stool with bear prints. When I first laid eyes on it, the print reminds me of a story. You know which is it? Right, Goldilocks and the three bears. But in this picture, there are four bears instead.

But of course, I like the other gifts as well, they are all from people who love and care enough about me to buy me gifts. Thank you very much for all your gifts. Thanks.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and joyous year 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home